Monday, November 2, 2009

Merci

Sometime last year I saved this photo from Marie Clarie Maison, thinking it was just a cool photo shoot.

Au contraire, my friends! Thanks to Black Eiffel (you can see the original post here), I discovered today that this lovely place actually exists. And it's a store in Paris! And since I just happen to be in Paris...

Long story short, I went to Merci this afternoon and it was incredible. I want to move in! They have so much stuff - clothes, shoes, antiques, furniture, jewelery, flowers, office supplies (yes!), and even art exhibitions. Plus the space itself is amazing, like a cool industrial loft combined with a sophisticated Parisian apartment building. They must have thought I was crazy because I took pictures of basically the entire store, that is how much I loved this place. Oh and did I mention they have a café combined with a used book store?
















Merci
111 boulevard Beaumarchais
75003 Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment