Tuesday, December 1, 2009

And the sky is gray


Well mes amis my lovely month of traveling has come to an end, just in time for the mad sprint leading up to winter break. It's definitely crunch time now with exams and projects looming, but I promise I won't leave you hanging! Stay tuned for more stories and photos to come.  In the meantime, I don't know what it's like where you are but it was a cold, gray first day of December in Paris. I spent a few minutes looking through my pictures from September and October, dreaming of blue skies and sun, and came up with this photo (bonus points if you can guess where it was taken! a hint: it was one of my favorite places on earth even before I went there).

My textbooks are giving me threatening looks from across the room, so I've got to run - see you back here soon.

2 comments:

  1. My guess is Monet's Garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aly! I love this place. For me it is one of the better places I have ever been. I lived in Paris for one year and I have just came back to Brazil. I found your blog through Design Sponge and I loved your idea of Snowflake Corkboard. I also have an almost all white bedroom. I would love to buy a board where I would like to place some B&W photos but they are a bit expensive for this moment. I will try something like yours rather than the wood one. Thank you for sharing. I will now follow your blog.

    Raquel Minardi
    http://raquelminardi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete