Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Edit: Apparently there were a few glitches with this post and the text was distorted for some people. I'm not sure what happened because it shows up fine on my screen, but hopefully this fixes the problem! If not, let me know and I'll try to figure it out :)


It's hard to believe we've come to the end of another year. I hope you all had a lovely holiday and are enjoying a much-needed break.


Normally I don't make New Year's resolutions but this year I am making one: get the most I possibly can out of my last month in Paris. I can't believe how quickly the time has gone, and there's so much more I want to do before I leave. So I'll see you next year for more adventures as I sprint to the finish line.

Happy New Year and here's to a great start to 2010!


(This is the giant ferris wheel at the end of the Champs Elysees at the Place de la Concorde. My mom and friends were here visiting over Christmas so I finally had an excuse to go on it! So awesome.)

No comments:

Post a Comment