Things I would rather be doing right now than studying for a final exam:
1. Ice skating outside the Hôtel de Ville. At least, I think the rink is still open - it's certainly cold enough out today.
2. Going for one last hurrah at the soldes (sales!). They only happen twice a year, after all.
3. Seeing a show at the Opéra Garnier. Any show - I'm not picky when it comes to this place.
4. Getting some coffee and pastries à emporter from Angelina's and taking a wintry stroll through the Tuileries.
5. Going to Merci one last time...sigh. I shall miss thee.
6. Paying a visit to my favorite crêpe guy in Montmartre. I'm going to miss those too...Anyone have a good recipe for crêpes?